DURATION: 3 MONTHS - IMMEDIATE START
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm (Mon - Fri)
Hourly Rate: €15.00 an hour
We are looking for an Experienced Administrator with strong office skills to support the HR Administration Team.
- Provide administration support from the Administration/HR Manager.
- Handling and escalation of telephone calls, preparation of reports, collating and analysing data and documents.
- To provide a professional, accurate and friendly service to Clients and Colleagues.
- Collating of information using Company intranet and internet.
- Typing of documents using Word, Excel, possibly Powerpoint.
- Keeping track of staff movements, absences etc, for fire evacuation purposes.
- Logging & distribution of incoming and outgoing post.
- Maintaining and updating office phone list/staff charts, etc.
- Office filing.
- Ordering & maintenance of stationary & office supplies.
- Booking conference rooms, conference calls and catering.
- Daily monitoring and control of invoicing.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years Strong Administration experience.
- You will be a team player, and be highly motivated with effective organisation, multi-tasking and time management skills, and have an ability to work with minimum supervision.
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate/advanced IT skills using email, Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as good working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Access – this is desirable.
- You must be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and the ability to remain focused and calm in all situations.
- Immediate Start!
Do not delay, apply today! Please email your CV with covering letter relating your experience to email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
HR 1 CMHR