Job Position: Technical Solutions Manager
Salary: €400 per day
Location: Dublin 4
Sector: Telecommunications / Solar Energy
Pre-sales support: inverter, transformer and storage system
- Certification support, holding workshops with customer or partners on technical issues.
- Helping the customer to improve the layout to design & optimize the system capex including, cable, inverter, transformer and storage system.
- Coordinating with the account manager for the project bidding and prepare BOQ
- Follow up issues that may arise during testing/workshop/bidding activities.
- Onsite support to services team for site survey, installation training or commissioning training to customers when necessary.
- Grid Code understanding and keeping updated with the latest DNO/TSO requirements.
- Interface with R&D department in relation to local product or system requirement.
- Interface with engineering partner to locate technical problems
- Support channel and distribution partners with technical queries
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitor the quality of on-site operation, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- With science or engineering education background, Major of such as Computers, Power electronics, Electrical engineering, renewable energy, or Mechanical engineering etc.
- Proficiency in PVsyst is a plus but not necessary.
- 2+ Years’ experience in Utility Scale Solar development/design or a deep knowledge of power electronics/electrical engineering.
- A good knowledge of the Solar PV and energy Industry.
- A good knowledge of Inverters, energy storage and/or Power electronics would be of benefit
- Pro-active attitude, willing to learn and grow and deal with demanding busy market & environment.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills, regionally and internationally ie. in dealing with partners, customers or TA’s
- Confident presentation skills for power point presentations to customers, technical teams or public events.
- Working language: Fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Driving license