Team Co-Ordinator - Blended working from home and the office
Location: Dublin 2 - Blended working from home and the office
Salary: 35K plus excellent wellness and benefits package
Our client, a Leading Commercial Property Management Business, is looking for an experienced Team Co-Ordinator to join their Offices team. You will have the opportunity to work with Surveyors and Directors in this busy, dynamic team!
- 20 Days holidays + 2 extra days at Easter & June Bank Holiday
- Christmas Closing
- Laya Healthcare - after completing successful probation of 6 months
- Pension (Employee 5% / Employer 10%) after completing successful probation.
- Educational Assistance
- Continuous Training and Development
- Excellent Promotional prospects
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to help the team successfully complete all tasks
- Digital/Dictaphone Dictation
- Strong typing; speed 60+WPM
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage a team
- Managing financial systems and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Completing corporate and PSRA governance and reports
- Use of Filemaker Pro to input enquiry details and email updates to clients on a daily basis
- Marketing management
- Using digital dictation
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Back up reception duties and support to other Team Administrators when required
If you have the experience and skills for the Team Co-Ordinator, apply online now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.