Permanent Position – Working from Home and Office
- Yearly salary increase/bonus opportunity based on company performance
- FLYE fit gym membership
- Health insurance
- Pension (Employee 5% / Employer 10%) after completing successful probation.
- Tax Saver travel
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellness initiatives
- Birthday duvet day = ½ day
- 20 Days holidays + 2 extra days at Easter & June Bank Holiday
- Christmas Closing
The Irish office has been based in Dublin since 1964 where we have been closely involved in many of the country’s most iconic and prestigious development schemes.
- Supporting 2 Directors, 2 Associate Directors and 3 surveyors in a secretarial capacity.
- Creating fees from Peoplesoft, issuing to clients, monitoring department year to date figures, noting when fees are paid and issuing fee acknowledgement letters.
- Creating pitches and reports using InDesign/Word.
- Setting up files including adding work in hand to Peoplesoft, undertaking filing for the department, splitting large files as required and sending dead when job is complete.
- Using File-maker Pro to input enquiry details and email updates to clients on a daily basis.
- Marketing management – issue marketing fees, monitor payment, collate items ordered against monies collected and returning funds as necessary at the end of a job. Creating and sending out mailshot and web-mails.
- Maintaining contact lists.
- Answering Calls for team members.
- Monitoring of annual and sick leave records in our internal leave management
- Back Up support to other Team Secretaries when required.
- Back Up Reception Duties.
- Strong typing: speed 50+ WPM – Dictaphone experience would be advantageous
- Excellent accuracy and spelling
- Good competency in Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of using digital dictation (Winscribe)
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
We look forward to receiving your application!