Site Administrator - Long term contract role
Location Dundalk, Co Louth
Contract 12- 18 Month
Hours 40 hrs per week – 8.00 – 5.30 Mon-Thurs and 8.00 – 4.00 Fri
Salary €30k - €35k (doe)/Taxsaver/cycle to work scheme/23 days holidays
Transport Own transport essential
Our client, a leading engineering Company, is looking for an experienced Site Administrator for a key Client site in Dundalk. Previous site based work experience will be a definite advantage! This is a long term contract and offers a great opportunity to develop and build your career. You have excellent Microsoft Office Skills, a practical and friendly personality and used to working in a very diverse environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Book Conference Rooms and issue meeting invites.
- Prepare presentations and monthly reports using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organise seating plans / IT requirements / Help desk tickets for on site team/ site visitors
- Issue all Meeting Minutes and relevant documentation through internal system
- General office management include ordering stationery and other general items, printer consumables
- Organise delivery dockets from orders received on site, signing and attaching into system.
- MaintainText Alert System.
- Document Maintenance including Holiday Schedules, Project Registration Forms
- Ad hoc Event organising i.e. nights out or site wide lunches, breakfasts etc
- 3/5 years Administrator/Secretarial experience essential
- Ability to work in a Construction environment from a Portakabin so previous Sit experience very desirable
- Advanced level Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate efficiency and good organisational skills
- Happy to work as part a team and use own initiative where required