Job title: Site Administrator / Document Controller
Location: South Dublin
Hourly rate: €30 – 35k pa doe
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Type: 12-month contract (minimum)
Reporting to: Project Manager / Director
We are looking for an experienced site administrator for our client, a large global construction specialist. You will ensure the smooth running of the site administration, being the first point of contact for enquiries, including all administrative functions.
This is an exciting time to join the team on a brand new multimillion-euro site in South Dublin.
You will be
- Providing Site Administration
- First point of contact for all visitors – meet & greet
- Responsible for the document control
- Updating office drawings to ensure latest revisions
- Working with contractors to ensure access on the drawing system
- Attending site meetings
- Taking / typing and distribution of meeting minutes
- Providing offsite admin assistance back to Head Office
- Arranging accommodation and flights
- Multitasking with several aspects of the site
- Coordinating and managing the project controls
- General assistance to management team
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role essential
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Aconex software experience – hugely beneficial
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to take responsibility for own work.
- Professional and diligent