Hours 8.00 – 5.30 Monday – Thursday 8.00 – 12.00 Friday 40hrs per week - Blended working - WFH and Office
Excellent opportunity to work for a Global Engineering Company based at one of their pharmaceutical sites in Swords.
If you are looking for a Project role that offers working on site 2 days a week and from home 3, (very flexible this can change according to your circumstances) and you have previously worked within an engineering or construction company, this could certainly be the position you are looking for.
- Issue of all documentation through the companies database system
- Booking Conference Rooms and issuing meeting invites.
- Collating presentations and reports.
- Seating Plans / IT requirements / Help desk tickets for people on and coming to site.
- Stationery ordering and general items that need to be ordered for site.
- Maintaining Holiday Schedules
- Maintaining Project Registration Forms.
- Looking after printer reads and orders.
- Event organising (when normal is back)
- Organising relevant documentation / inductions for new starts.
- Document Control – issuing of documents through the various systems, contractor or client systems.
- PIMS actions from meetings
- Formatting documents
- ISO Tracker updates
- General administration duties.
- 3/5 Years Senior Administrator Experience within Engineering and or Construction
- Advanced knowledge - MS Office, Word and Excel
- Proficient using different IT Systems
- Previous experience typing technical reports and data would be a distinct advantage
- Comfortable with Engineering and or Construction Terminology
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Available to work on a Project until September 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!