LOCATION – CLOSE TO THE RDS
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
SALARY - €40k plus benefits
The receptionist is responsible for providing reception, facilities, and document management as well as invoice and expense processing on in-house system. This includes managing the main telephone number and office reception, organizing and managing meeting rooms, and supporting the document management process as well as supporting their Company Secretary with Quarterly Board Meetings, arranging Catering and any associated ground transfers.
- Greet visitors
- Manage meeting rooms and event catering, as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Collect and distribute incoming / outgoing mail
- Processing of invoices and expenses on in-house system.
- Monitor and order office supplies, stationery and keeping stock rooms tidy and organized
- Issue and track building access cards.
- Manage the kitchen area, including supplies and organising maintenance
- Manage internal telephone list.
- Support the Document and File Room Management processes.
- Provide general administrative support, as needed.
- Create Security Badges for incoming guests as required and new staff.
- Diploma or higher.
- 5 years Minimum Secretarial/Reception experience - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent typing - Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, & Word).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organised and tidy.
- File room / document management experience a plus.
- Work experience of administrative and clerical practices.
- Ability to work independently and contribute administrative support to teams.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong professional attitude and work ethic.
We look forward to receiving your application if this role is of interest to you and you have the required skills and experience. Please send us your CV NOW!