Title: SENIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
This role will have the overall responsibility to deliver on the organization, logistical and administrative operations of the client Head Office. The role will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the internal functions of the organization and ensuring that workplace administration is carried out effectively and kept up to date.
Responsible for supervising administrative support staff and managing logistics related to staff travel, events and immigration procedures and for health and safety within the organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
This role is accountable for ensuring the effective and efficient operational management of the office facilities to include reception, administration, event management, GDPR, insurance, resources and repairs:
- Ensuring that the reception unit of the office runs efficiently, and that all reception duties are attended to
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR systems and procedures
- Issuing and maintaining written guidelines, resources and standard operating procedures related to office and organizationalsystems
- Reviewing and reorganizingthe filing systems
- Manning the emergency phone line during office hours, recording and tracking calls and actions taken
- Managing the purchase and delivery of equipment and resources, ensuring best value for money Establishing good practices eg storage, recycling and dealing with building maintenance issues Liaising with landlord, contractors, suppliers, repairs etc
- Oversight of inductions to office systems;
- Sourcing insurance quotes and ensuring adequate levels of insurance are in place eg. employers liability insurance, building insurance, travel insurance
- Liaising with the travel insurance provider on policy, providing travel patterns, arranging relevant documentation for staff, submitting claims
- Arranging health insurance policies for fellows as part of immigration procedures
- Providing relevant briefings to staff
- Overseeing maintenance of equipment eg. ID card machine, phone system, coffee machine Oversight of staff events/ meetings
Health and Safety Coordination
- Ensuring all fire safety regulations are adhered to
- Being a fire marshal and coordinating fire drills with other fire marshals
- Training new staff and ensuring compliance with health & safety policies and procedures
- Acting as a key holder, issuing & tracking keys and securing the building as appropriate
- Addressing maintenance or safety issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring appropriate use of all physical resources provided, including safe storage and access by approved personnel only
- Coordinatingthe ergonomic assessments for each staff member’s workplace, both remote and in the office;
- Management of all properties to ensure tenant needs are met and any changeovers of tenants is managed appropriately
- Ensuring that apartment properties are ready for new tenants
- Overseeing the process of preparing apartment properties for new tenants
- Coordinating bookings, issuing rental agreements and arranging payments
- Meeting tenants and managing check-in/ check-out procedures
- Assisting tenants with maintenance requests and addressing issues
- Logistics - Relocation Supports/ Immigration procedures Support the transition of any new staff members relocating to Ireland from abroad with work permits, visas and any general support queries during this process
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- This position would ideally suit an office manager with a minimum of 5-10 yrs experience.
- X1 years experience working for an NGO
- NEBOSH Diploma or accredited occupational health and safety degree/MSc/diploma
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Previous fire safety awareness training
- Background in facilities management would be of benefit but not essential
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Professional telephone manner
- Professional/Fluent spoken and written English
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a senior office administrator
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.