PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CORPORATE HEAD OFFICE
An outstanding opportunity for a Highly Experienced Senior Facilities Commercial Property Manager who has the ability to deliver excellence within a Global corporation.
Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
Superb Rewards Package on Offer:
- Senior Management Salary
- Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Continuous Improvement programmes
- Fee onsite Gym
- Free Parking
Objectives to include:
Ensure the business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions
Provide an exceptional experience to clients when visiting company offices.
- Lead, manage and supervise all maintenance staff including repairs, cleaning, security and outsourced services
- Manage the onsite catering facility.
- Responsible for managing a team of up to 15 employees
- Plan and coordinate existing site installations (telecommunications, mechanical, electrical, AC, elevators, etc.) and any necessary elective or reactive repairs.
- Lead and manage any office alterations, re-configurations or refurbishments to ensure minimum disruption to the work environment of all office employees.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures on a regular frequency to determine the need for repairs, renovations and proactive building fabric management.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs. Making recommendations for improving the life cycle costs to the management team.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Manage the onsite archiving, post room and printing services
- Budget – manage an annual budget in a proactive manner with the finance team
- Perform necessary analysis, forecasting and facility reports for management as required.
- Procurement – tendering for outsourced services as required.
- Oversee ISO 14000 and 50001 certification processes.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Proven experience as a Senior Facilities/Property Manager
- Previous Team Management experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Good problem-solving skills are essential and the ability to manage relationships and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of managing an office move/relocation is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field would be an advantage.
If you believe you have the experience, expertise and ambition to take this company to the next level we would like to hear from – Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01 6334040.