ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER (Hybrid)
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to join our client a highly
Professional leading independent property management company.
If you have the following experience and would like the opportunity to work for a company
with a flat management structure with fewer decision makers and faster action this could be
the position for you.
- 21 – 24 days holidays
- Company pension
- Professional fees
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Company expense account
- Overall residential property portfolio management
- Financial assistance of portfolio
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Arranging tenders and ensuring best practice and cost efficiencies
- Day to day financial management, cash flow preparation and program of works
- Efficient management of block insurance
- Excellent knowledge of compliance requirements for OMC’s including Company Law compliance & MUD Act
- Excellent communicator, organised and articulate with full knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Attendance at AGMs and other meetings outside of normal offices hours
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within the property industry minimum 2 years experience within the residential business sector would be desireable
- Hold a current D PSRA Licence.
- Full Clean driver’s license along with use of own car
- Enjoy a variety of both on site, office, and home-based work
If this interests you and you have the required qualifications and experience then please send your CV to us. Interviews soonest with outcomes expected quickly.
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a assistant property manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.