Our client, a leading healthcare products distributor, is looking for a strong sales and support administrator. You will also support all aspects of the sales and customer care process.
Location: Dublin 11
Salary: €30K - €34K doe, with a benefits package
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first internal point of contact for the customer.
- Manage customer calls/queries
- Process and manage Sales Orders and Purchase Orders
- Carry out Tender searches and compile Tender submissions
- Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner
- Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing key customer accounts
- Support inside sales process from lead generation to close
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Care / Inside Sales role is essential, preferably in a Healthcare/ medical devices environment.
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Results Orientation: Deliver measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI’s and targets
- Attention to Detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Demonstrates energy, real initiative and ability to work independently
- Track record in contributing to high performance teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative and team approach
- Professional and effective Communicator, written and oral.
- Strong telephone skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills
Job ref HR1 - SS SCS