ROADSIDE ASSISTANT CO-ORDINATOR
Looking for candidates with previous customer service experience within retail or hospitality to make the move into an office/commercial call centre.
Location Parkwest, Dublin 12
Work Hours 35 Hours per week (weekends part of the rota)
Rate/Salary €25,000 with benefits & excellent promotional prospects
Start Date February 2022
- Private Health Insurance, through Irish Life.
- Vision care.
- Employee discount on home, car & travel insurance.
- Public transport & bike to work scheme.
- Paid sick leave.
- Christmas savings program.
- Bonus based on performance (Must complete probation period to be eligible)
Outline of Responsibilities:
- To respond to all incoming assistance telephone calls in a polite and efficient manner to ensure the highest level of customer service in line with the company standards.
- To provide the caller with all relevant information and services.
- To dispatch work to the appropriate network contractors or recovery agents.
- To make follow up telephone calls on all cases to establish customer satisfaction.
- Make follow up telephone calls to the agents to confirm fault and outcome before closing all files.
- To ensure that all client information is simultaneously entered onto the database.
- To handle claims notifications and out of hours customer service calls for corporate clients and their customers.
- To perform such administrative tasks as appropriate to your files/calls.
- To carry out additional duties and ad hoc projects as requested by the Supervisor/Manager.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Successfully completed Leaving Certificate
- Excellent communication, phone manner and customer service skills
- Must have good geographical knowledge
- Genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Must be a team player and willing to help the team when needed
- Experience working in the automotive industry (desirable)
- Working closely with your colleagues in a fun, challenging and dynamic team, you will receive extensive training, consistent development to strengthen your skills and ongoing performance coaching to support your success. Good performance is rewarded!
If the job outlined above describes you, your skills & experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV for immediate review & we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a Roadside Assistant Co-Ordinator.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.