Qualified Practice Accountant
Terms: Permanent - Location Sutton
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Excellent Benefits include 21 days holidays, pension, health insurance and promotional opportunity
This is the perfect post-qualification job for an ambitious professional seeking excellent career development.
Our client, a very successful and growing accountancy practice, needs your enthusiasm to make a valuable contribution to their growing team.
Why wait - apply today!
Your qualifications and work experience
- Qualified ACA /ACCA with 2/3 year's post qualification in practice
- Service-focused approach with client satisfaction at its heart
- Experience in using Relate, Xero and Sage an advantage
- You can demonstrate the ability to develop successful client relationships
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Attend Client meetings to gather information and build rapport
- Prepare financial statements for Limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders
- Review, prepare and submit Audit Files as required
- Advise clients on their tax liabilities
- Efficiently prepare and process Corporate and Personal tax returns
- Prepare quarterly management accounts for large Corporate clients
We look forward to receiving your application!