QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT - CONTRACT
3 - 6 Month contract
35 to 39 hour week but can be flexible.
Salary €80k (doe)
If you are looking for a short-term contract or working Freelance this is an excellent opportunity to add to your personal portfolio.
Working for a public sector organisation to support their Corporate Governance department, our client is looking for an Experienced Qualified Accountant to support their Governance and Financial Projects.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services.
What does the position look like?
- Projects may include the review and update of financial and governance policies
- Preparation of initial draft deliverables for Board or Audit and Risk Committee meetings
- Audit checks to ensure compliance with procurement procedures
- Documenting standard operating procedures
- Assisting with Financial functions, operations and reporting within the team and supporting the team in its preparation for and during internal and external audits.
The nature of the work is project driven and vary depending on the companies requirements. In that regard flexibility and adaptability is required.
Could this be the opportunity for you?
- Are you a qualified accountant with previous experience supporting a Governance and Finance team?
- Do you have 3 Years + post qualification experience ideally from a medium sized or Big 4 Audit Practice or previous governance experience desirable.
- 35 to 39 hour week but can be flexible.
- A combination of onsite working at the companies Head Office, with possibly a significant element of remote working likely due to COVID-19.
- You will need to have good broadband access to facilitate remote working.
- Commencing as soon as possible for 3 months to 6 months (subject to funding and temporary project requirements).
- Should you be shortlisted your interview will be VIA MS Teams.
This is an URGENT requirement, we look forward to hearing from you and should you wish to discuss the position further please don’t hesitate to contact Catherine on 01 6334040.