Title: Property Management Surveyor
Salary and Benefits: €40K and extensive benefits including private health insurance, gym membership, travel to work schemes, half day birthdays, social programme, education opportunities etc
Our client, a leading Commercial Property Management business in the Irish commercial property market, is looking for an ambitious Surveyor to join their expanding team.
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture which will in turn encourage you to develop your career to the highest level. You will be confident and capable, keen to take an active role within the team.
Career Development and Job Satisfaction? How can you miss this opportunity? Apply to us today!
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Identify, implement and execute added value across our managed portfolio
- Create, implement and deliver annual property strategy plans
- Foster/ develop key relationships with Clients, their tenants, occupiers and key advisors
- Oversee the Property Management functions provided on the portfolio
- Assist on rent reviews, lease renewals and void lettings to maximise income
- Manage a team to include Property Managers and onsite Building Managers
- Liaise with the Property Management Accounts team in providing excellent financial management services to our Clients
- Lead Client reporting on portfolios under your management
Essential Skills, and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Commercial Property Management
- Property Qualification to degree level very useful
- Clean drivers licence essential
- Able to identify, implement and execute added value across the portfolio
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong verbal and numerical skills, and be comfortable with report writing
- Excellent time management and general organisational skills
- The ability to be flexible and work under pressure