We are looking for an Project Administrator for the Projects Department of our client a major engineering organisation.
- Pay - €14.36 per hour (€28,000 p/a)
- Hours – Monday – Friday – 37.5 hours a week – 08.00-17.00 with breaks.
- Location: East Wall, Dublin 3
- Temporary to Permanent position
Activities and Responsibilities
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- General administration Tasks and PMO clerical support.
- Responsibility for note taking / Meeting Minutes / Records Keeping / file structure
- Organising meetings and presentations.
- Develop and preparation of drafts documents using an approved document format/template.
- Providing support to the project manager including reporting, project tacking and updates from the project engineers.
- Support and Liaising with Project Engineers
- Initiating the PMO projects on project start up.
- Coordinate with the Document Controller for document numbers and storage on the Electronic Documentation Control System (EDCS).
- Liaise with other departments as deemed necessary to gather required information and data.
- Coordinate completion of documentation in full compliance with deadlines.
- Financial support Including:
- Support budgeting and book-keeping procedures.
- Use of Procurement Administration System – Maximo. (Knowledge Experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided)
- Generating and tracking of Purchase Orders
- Liaising with the finance Dept. for review of Invoice received against project budget. Invoice received management etc.
- Previous administration / document control / Financial/ book keeping experience essential.
- Previous experience in a Project Management / Engineering Office/Construction Office
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Understanding of document and revision control.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems (MMS), Maximo advantageous.
- Familiarity with ISO standards of 9001:2015 and 550001:2014 advantageous.
- This is a high-pressure environment so applicant would need experience working to tight deadlines under pressure. Initiative and capability of working by oneself or part of a team.
In return, you will receive:
- Employment at an essential element of the Irish infrastructure.
- The chance to work in an exciting and rapidly expanding multinational business
- A competitive salary
- A generous sick-pay scheme
- CPD up to and including third-level education
- Opportunities for international career moves
We look forward to receiving your application
HR 1 PA