*** CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO : June 21st 2019 ***
Title of Position: Project Manager, Renewable Energy Sector
Location: Dublin 2
Duration: Initially 1 year
Salary: €42,300 pa
Benefits: 29 days holiday, 9 public holidays and Good Friday
*** CLOSING DATE EXTENDED TO: June 21st 2019 ***
In this role, you will provide a range of supports to companies, offering funding to tackle energy efficiency and lifecycle energy performance and emissions. This will include grant management support, as well as customer relationship and case study development.
This new approach has huge potential to introduce major changes and new thinking in the area of energy efficient design management.
The role is based in Dublin city centre but will require occasional travel around Ireland and abroad.
- Provide technical and operational support to the Department Manager
- Project evaluation, progressing grant applications to grant offer to final payment
- Capacity building, management and communication within the supply-chains
- Development and management of resources to promote the programme
- Prepare reports relating to programme uptake, performance and trend analysis
- Develop communications including website development and social media engagement
- Keep up to date with energy efficiency and renewable heat developments
- Initiate and maintaining relationships with stakeholder organisations
- Represent the organisation at meetings and events
- Focus on seeking ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Key Knowledge and Skills
- 3rd level qualification in Engineering or Science with a focus on sustainability
- Five years post-graduate work experience (may include post-graduate studies);
- Knowledge of operating wider energy programmes at EU and national level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proactive approach to setting and achieving results
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and third party experts
- Well-developed IT skills with advanced MS Excel skills
- Awareness of key challenges for successful energy policy
- A good understanding of energy efficiency and renewable energy opportunities in industry
- Strong Project Management and Organisation Skills.
- Appreciation of technology evolution, including the importance of transformational disruption
- Experience of design, installation and or maintenance of heat supply technologies.