Due to our clients’ rapid expansion plan and growth we are looking for an experienced Production Manager with ambition, tenacity and strong management skills to join the team!
Rate/Salary €55,000 - €60,000 (doe)
Hours of work 39 hrs
Start date ASAP
Status Full time permanent role
- Minimum 5+ years Manufacturing / Production experience.
- This is a hands-on role, requiring a Manufacturing / Production experience and knowledge preferably with an understands of Modular Build, Roofing or Timber Frame manufacturing or construction.
- Low Volume / Lean Manufacturing environment experience
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized.
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner.
Work collectively and collaboratively with Sales, Planning, Procurement/Supply Chain, Maintenance, Projects, HR and Compliance to deliver exceptional service to our customers.
Manufacture all customer orders in accordance with customer schedule in a safe, productive and efficient manner, meeting production schedule targets on a daily, weekly and monthly plan.
Daily direction and oversight of the manufacturing process, supervisors, and operatives.
Manage Production to deliver the required output to agreed TAKT time.
Take a lead role in ensuring that all aspects of the factory operations are managed in accordance with our EHS and QMS policies and procedures.
Provide performance KPI’S to track and report progress against weekly/monthly & annual targets.
Create the team structure to cover all production areas with a best-in-class ratio of supervisors and operatives.
Develop a team culture focused on performance through engagement.
Deliver a disciplined and positive working environment across the manufacturing floor.
Identify training needs and build an effective labour team with a mix of manufacturing and build techniques.
Ensure customer driven takt time is achieved through either demand leveling, additional resources, or process re-engineering to ensure on-time delivery.
If the job outlined above describes you, your skills & experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV for immediate review & we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a Production Manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.