We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement/Supply Chain Manager. This role would suit someone who is used to being accountable for day-to-day delivery of Supply Chain needs to meet business, production, and customer demands.
Your primary function will be to ensure all stock is available for production in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring compliance and cost competitiveness on all materials purchased. As part of the management team, you will be expected to hold the integrity and reputation of the business in the highest regard.
Your main responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Ensure that assigned Purchase Orders are tracked and confirmed by the supplier
- Ensure production teams have all the materials and products that they require at the right time and in the right place.
- Will ensure all procurement is completed on time and stock updates are loaded daily to our technology platform for efficient and accurate reporting against KPI metrics.
- Work closely with Planning and Production team to ensure all raw materials and finished goods are available for the business
- Implement Procurement and Stock Management technology platform and digitalization to ensure real time data analytics, and process optimization. Load all material and stock pricing to design platform for accurate sales pricing.
- Collaborate and manage all 3rd party vendors, ensuring robust vendor governance, compliance, and cost effectiveness.
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance Logistics management of all Raw Materials and Finished Goods.
- Set and monitor KPI's and define corrective and preventive actions Works under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by Customer, operational and project objectives
The ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years supply chain experience
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in SAGE, SAP, or equivalent Supply Chain technology
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized.
- Customer focused - delivering an exceptional service to meet and exceed their customers’ expectations
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, and Business Management platforms.
- Experience in Carpentry, Joinery or Timber Construction would be beneficial
- Project or Construction Management Experience would be beneficial
Looks like you? Don't delay, apply today! We are looking forward to receiving your application!