Our client is looking for an experienced Plant Engineer to join their team in Carlow.
Rate/Salary €65,000 - €70,000 (depending on experience)
Hours of work 39 hrs Weekly days – Mon-Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 (Fri 08:00 to 15:30)
Start Date ASAP
PERMANENT POSITION WITH EXTENSIVE BENEFITS
The successful candidate will also benefit from the following:
- 23 days annual leave plus stats
- Life Cover
- Medical Insurance
- Sick pay scheme
- Maternity Pay
- Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance and ongoing Inhouse Training.
Outline of Responsibilities:
This position will sit within the Technical Planning POD and assist the team in the smooth execution of all appropriate functions associated with reliable maintenance and compliance of site operations and support systems.
Assist to manage the workflow for the Mechanical and Electrical Technicians to ensure that both planned and corrective maintenance is executed as directed by the Planning POD, ensuring right first time and within the specified timeframe.
Contribute to the High-Performance culture within the integrated facilities management function by providing a flexible, accurate service to enable the team to achieve key deliverables. Be an active member of the integrated facilities management function providing support, guidance, and expertise.
Responsible for ensuring full compliance with the Clients Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality systems and ensure that all activities within the company Scope are in a state of Permanent inspection readiness, while at all times ensuring the site team operate within the ethical and compliance policies of the company and the client.
- Supporting Planning POD Technical Group
- Technical Group Coordination Role – Technician Task Coordinator
- Ensure planned works are delivered and completed
- Link between POD and Craft group to ensure task delivery
- Work with Maintenance Scheduler to follow up program completion
- Equipment on-boarding Co-Ordinator
- Sap matrix owner
- Team Development – Skill Gaps and Technical Capability Training Requirements
- SN-08 compliance for Contractor management
- GMP permit administration
- Work order assignment in line with schedule.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- City and Guilds or Degree qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. FETAC Level 7 or 8
- Mechanical, Electrical or Process background
- Understanding of work schedules and Maintenance Systems
- Working with various stakeholder groups
- Pharmaceutical experience or experience of similar structured regulated industry – GMP
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified - Preferred
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
If the job outlined above describes you, your skills & experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV for immediate review & we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a plant engineer.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.