Job Title: Planner/ Mechanical Lead
Reporting to: Technical Service Manager
Working hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to €48k to €54k doe
Benefits: Pension, health insurance, free parking, life assurance, training, 23 days holiday
To undertake the operation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of the building services on site.
NB: Candidates must be Subject Matter Experts (SME) of the following systems, Steam boilers, heating hot water boilers, sanitary hot water Chilled Water, Purified water, pre-treatment systems, Reverse osmosis Generation and distribution, Quality critical HVAC systems, Compressed Air, chillers, cooling towers, vacuum pumps, Crac units, refrigeration systems, Fire sprinkler systems, waste water systems, working knowledge of pumps and motor.
- Contractor management for maintenance related issues specific to SME area of responsibility.
- Contractor procurement, materials and equipment procurement, review vendor method statements, risk assessments.
- Contractor permitting for area of responsibility.
- Liaise with vendors, project teams on a daily basis
- RX program compliance including (FMECA, CAPA’s,5S, RCA, ERP, Loop Meeting PM optimization, PM program mgmt.)
- CMMS, Sap management, Planned, corrective and predictive maintenance
- Compliance and Quality (Change control, deviation management, GMP permitting
- Finite elemental work planning, collaboration between onsite departments
- Craft supervision Mechanical, Electrical and Calibration.
- Schedule enablement support.
- Operational Training coordination for SME areas of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of QBMS, BMS and DeltaV.
- Change Management GMP and NGMP
- Area EHS responsibility (Client & CBRE systems)
- Good fault-finding skills, ability to read P&ID, electrical schematics
- National Craft Certificate (Junior & Senior Trades or equivalent)
- Degree qualification Mechanical
- Good all-round knowledge of building maintenance, to including all mechanical assets within remit.
- 3 to 5 years Bio-Pharmaceutical experience
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
- Project hand over /take over. System walk down and acceptance
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships.