Personal Assistant to Clinical Director
One of the Top 100 Companies Leading in Wellbeing Index is looking for a Personal Assistant to their Clinical Director. We are working with them to find an interim person while they recruit a permanent member of staff.
- Have satisfactory experience as a senior PA with at least 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability, including a high standard of suitability, for the proper discharge of the office.
- Third level qualification or FETAC Level 5 or equivalent required as a minimum.
- Administrative experience and excellent organisational skills.
- High degree of confidentiality required at all times.
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in hospital IT systems desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate successfully and sensitively with patients, the public, staff, management and external stakeholders.
- Competent in recording minutes of meetings and compiling reports.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, prioritise workload and work to deadlines.
- Excellent secretarial, typing and keyboard skills are required; including computer literacy.
- Previous experience in a high-pressured work environment is essential; must be able to work on own initiative.
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a personal assistant.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.