Location: Dublin Airport complex
Hours of work: 9am – 5pm (36.25 our per week)
We are recruiting for an experienced payroll executive to join our client’s team, a leading outsourced payroll service. You will have a strong accounting background with at least 3 years payroll experience. This is a team-based role, and you must also have been responsible for end to end payroll processing, preferably in a large organisation.
Paying from €32K up to €42K (depending on experience), this is a great opportunity for career development. There is an 11-month contract. Excellent public transport links available.
- Work as part of a team which is the first point of contact for Client HR and Payroll Representatives
- Categorise and prioritise queries, requests, and issues.
- Responsible for payroll processing and controls, post payroll processes e.g. payslips, posting to accounting
- Responsible for Personnel Administration, Data Processing & Controls
- Responsible for end of year activities, reconciliation and legislative reporting etc.
- Provide friendly support to customer and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Assisting with the implementation and testing for new payrolls groups
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- IPASS qualified or equivalent
- Experience of all payroll deductions (PAYE, BIK, PRSI and USC)
- Experience of ROS and EFT processes
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Great Customer Service skills
- Works well under pressure
- Terrific organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If that sound like you, we are offering immediate interviews so send us your CV today! This is an urgent role with a quick turnaround.