JOB TITLE: Assistant Finance Manager
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
SALARY: €50k and benefits including 23 days holiday, pension, health insurance and travel expenses
We are looking for an experienced Finance professional with extensive Contracts management experience, who will provide financial advice and information to the Site Manager, the Client, and contract support team.
You must be figures-orientated, able to read a balance sheet and advise on different aspects of business and contract management, from budget variances, invoicing queries to challenging month ends and extensive audits.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to hear more – send your cv to us today!
YOUR MAIN JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build strong relationships with Client and Finance Management team
- Prepare month end client reporting packs and participate in all month end activities
- Manage Contract Balance Sheet
- Liaise with client and provide both financial and commercial advice
- Co-ordinate, mentor, advise Contract Supports and Admin team
- Assist with the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Ensure Supplier PO’s are raised accurately
- Manage the monthly accruals process
- Assume responsibility for the Accounts Receivable Ledger and assist with AP issues
- Review and collate Payroll summary reports
- Communicate monthly & ad-hoc financial information as required.
- Present financial results to Contract Management and Client.
- Advise on the commercial viability of business growth and risk management plans.
- Manage financial evaluation of changes and budget amendments.
ESSENTIAL BACKGROUND, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part qualified Accountant/ 4 year’s solid finance/accounts experience
- Excellent Advanced Excel skills essential
- Month-end reporting experience essential
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Very strong communication/ client management skills essential
- Can demonstrate the ability to produce high-quality reports
- Results-driven and client-focused
- Experience with IT Dynamics very useful