JOB TITLE: P/Q Accountant
REPORTING TO: Finance Manager
SALARY: UP TO €50k and benefits including 23 days holiday, pension, health insurance and travel expenses
LOCATION: Southeast Ireland, Dublin and London
We are looking for an ambitious accounts professional who is willing to work hard to develop a long term and very satisfying career. You will provide both financial advice and information to your Finance Manager and colleagues based in multiple sites in both Ireland and in the future, the UK.
You must be a self-starter, able to effectively manage both your time and work to deliver outstanding results.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to hear more – send your cv to us today!
YOUR MAIN JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build strong relationships with colleagues, Client and Finance Management team
- Prepare month end client reporting packs and participate in all month end activities
- Manage multiple Contract Balance Sheets
- Liaise with client sites and provide both financial and commercial advice
- Co-ordinate, mentor, advise Contract Supports/ Admins based on client sites
- Assist with the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Ensure Supplier PO’s are raised accurately by Site admin
- Manage the monthly accruals process.
- Assume responsibility for the Accounts Receivable Ledger and assist with AP issues
- Review and collate Payroll summary reports
- Communicate monthly & ad-hoc financial information as required.
- Present financial results to Contract Management and Client.
- Advise on the commercial viability of business growth and risk management plans.
- Manage financial evaluation of changes and budget amendments.
ESSENTIAL BACKGROUND, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Part qualified Accountant/ 4 year’s solid commercial accounts experience
- Extensive AP experience essential
- Willing to travel extensively
- Month-end reporting experience essential
- Excellent time management skills essential
- Very strong communication/ client management skills essential
- Can demonstrate the ability to produce high-quality reports
- Results-driven and client-focused
- Experience with IT Dynamics useful