Job title: Office Manager – Dublin 3
We are looking for an enthusiastic corporate secretary/office manager for our client, a busy, friendly architectural practice in North Dublin. You will ensure the smooth running of the office, welcoming our clients to the office and being the first point of contact for enquiries for staff, clients and visitors.
This is an exciting time to join the growing business and a role in which you can make it your own!
You will be
- An excellent communicator, cheerful, flexible and willing to get stuck in as part of a team.
- Capable of Admin duties such as answering the phone, filing, stationary, record keeping, post, couriers, printing, providing refreshments to clients and guests etc
- Assisting in the development of our office manual to define admin procedures for office.
- Assisting with minor PA duties such as travel arrangements, office trips and events, CPD training, etc.
- Admin support to the team - no architectural experience necessary but any awareness beneficial.
- Managing marketing material – website updates etc.
- A person legally eligible to work in Ireland.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word/Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Powerpoint/Photoshop would be useful but not essential.
- Excellent English, both spoken and written.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to take responsibility for own work.
- Naturally personable and professional.