Title: Medical Secretary
4 - 6 Week Contract
Our client, who is included in the Top 100 Companies Leading in Wellbeing Index, is seeking our help in finding a Medical Secretary. The duration of the assignment is expected to be 4 – 6 weeks. This is dependent on how long it will take the find a permanent person.
The main duties will be to
- Provide a secretarial support service to the Team Consultant Psychiatrist and the medical multi-disciplinary teams and any other personnel as directed.
- Be required to provide secretarial administration support for any other Team as directed by the Administration Coordinator.
- Provide relief on the Reception Desk / Switchboard on a rostered basis and provide cross cover, as directed, for other medical secretaries.
- Demonstrate flexibility in performing your duties and if necessary to work outside the standard working hours should their business need arise.
- Ensure the smooth running of outpatient clinics for the Consultants, Registrars and additional team members, as directed.
Our client would like any prospective candidates to have previous experience in the secretarial field and ideally within the medical sector.
If this description fits you and you would like to apply please send us your CV in the first instance. Interviews will be immediate with an early start date.
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a medical secretary.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.