Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path within the pharmaceutical sector.
What’s in it for you
- Private Health Insurance
- 23 days holiday
- Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path within the pharmaceutical sector.
- 39 hrs Weekly days – Mon-Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 (Fri 08:00 to 15:30) Hours subject to change as business requirements dictate.
- Work collaboratively with Equipment Operations to ensure maximum availability of Utilities/Facilities systems.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks
- Plan the repair of equipment, machinery, plant effectively and efficiently.
- Onboarding new equipment
- CMMS, Sap management, Planned, corrective and predictive maintenance, utilising best in class technologies.
- Support Analysing monthly performance – Schedule, downtime and preventative maintenance plans.
- Contractor procurement, materials and equipment procurement, review vendor method statements, risk assessments.
- Drive operational and technical excellence in the performance of preventative and corrective maintenance, ensuring all associated paperwork and records i.e., CMMS, Quality notifications, CAPA’s, Engineering change controls are completed right first time.
- Liaise with vendors and project teams on a daily basis.
- Assist in the generation and completing of quality notifications, CAPA’s
- Materials and equipment procurement
- Develop Job Safety Assessment (JAS), Energy Control Points (ECP)
- Provide emergency response standby & callout.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns promptly to reduce downtime, support associated R.C.A, implementing action plans to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Mechanical/Refrigeration Trade Qualification – Fetac Level 6
- 3 to 5 years pharmaceutical experience or experience of similar structured regulated industry experience.
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
We look forward to your application!