PLANNER MECHANICAL LEAD TECHNICIAN
Salary €60k (doe) plus benefits
Looking for the next step into management, this could be the role for you!
Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path.
Undertake the operation, planned preventative maintenance and repair of the building services.
Outline of duties & responsibilities
- Contractor management for maintenance related issues specific to SME area of responsibility.
- Contractor procurement, materials and equipment procurement, review vendor method statements, risk assessments.
- Liaise with vendors and project teams on a daily basis.
- RX program compliance including (FMECA, CAPA’s,5S, RCA, ERP, Loop Meeting PM optimization, PM program mgmt.)
- CMMS, Sap management, Planned, corrective and predictive maintenance, utilising best in class technologies.
- Compliance and Quality (Change control, deviation management, GMP permitting)
- Finite elemental work planning, collaboration between onsite departments
- Craft supervision Mechanical, Electrical and Calibration.
- Schedule enablement support.
- Operational Training coordination for SME areas of responsibility.
- SME for areas of responsibility, Steam boilers, heating hot water boilers, sanitary hot water Chilled Water, Purified water, pre-treatment systems, Reverse osmosis Generation and distribution, Quality critical HVAC systems, Compressed Air, chillers, cooling towers, vacuum pumps, Crac units, refrigeration systems, Fire sprinkler systems, waste water systems, working knowledge of pumps and motor.
- Working knowledge of QBMS, BMS and DeltaV.
- Change Management GMP and NGMP
- Good fault-finding skills, ability to read P&ID, electrical schematics
- Degree qualification Mechanical/Electrical / Instrument
- National Craft Certificate (Junior & Senior Trades or equivalent)
- Good all-round knowledge of building maintenance, to including all mechanical assets within remit.
- 3 to 5 years experience of a structured regulated industry.
- CMMS (SAP) preferred
- Lean six sigma techniques exposure. Yellow belt/ Green Belt certified
- Experience of engineering change procedures and processes
- Flexible attitude and ability to be a self-starter and finisher.
- Knows when to ask for help.
- Keeps others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company.
- Trustworthy and respectful in all working relationships.
If you believe this job is for you then please send us your CV now! We look forward to receiving your cv!