Location: Carlow, County Carlow
Hours of work: 39 Hours per week, Mon- Fri 08:00 – 16:30 (15:30 Fridays)
Salary: €50k-€55k (doe) Plus benefits
On Offer: Pension, 23 days holidays and Private Health Insurance
Looking for the next step in your career, this could be the role for you!
Working for a Global Facilities Management Company, an organisation that can offer an excellent career path within the pharmaceutical sector.
Knowledge of Pharma or highly regulated industry essential.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage and coordinate maintenance scheduling activities
- Ensure compliance with engineering systems within the integrated facilities management function
- Reports to Site Lead
- Proficient in a CMMS Package (SAP)
- 2 years Planning/Scheduling experience within a regulated Pharma environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organisation skills
- Must be eligible to live and work in the EU
Typical activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and plan weekly Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance work schedules
- Work closely with FM planners to ensure schedules can be completed effectively
- Coordinate and plan the annual shutdown activities
- Weekly compliance reports and meetings
- On-boarding of new equipment in CMMS system