Qualified Handyman for Commercial Office - Permanent
Location Dublin 4
Salary €32k plus benefits
Essential Skills and Experience
- This job is 80% manual labour with 20% admin work.
- You must have good DIY skills and be able to operate electric hand tools as well as manual tools, lift and carry heavy loads.
- A Plumbing or Electrical qualification is essential.
- You must be familiar with computer equipment and programs. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- BMS/Phillips Lighting system knowledge very useful
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets.
- Assist IT-support with loading and unloading of IT equipment and new hire set up IT equipment on desks.
- Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries & collections.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Carry out Risk assessments when required.
- Carry out Building fabric audits with wider Team.
- Carry out monthly utility meter readings.
- Carry out small project works within the building.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to receiving your application!
HR 1 CM BT