Plumber/ Maintenance for Commercial Office - Permanent
Location Dublin 4
Salary €32k plus benefits
Essential Skills and Experience
- This job is 80% manual labour with 20% admin work.
- You must have good DIY skills and be able to operate electric hand tools as well as manual tools, lift and carry heavy loads.
- A Plumbing qualification is essential.
- You must be familiar with computer equipment and programs. (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets.
- Assist with loading and unloading of equipment and setting up desks.
- Small works to include painting jobs, fixing locks, handles, door closers
- General plumbing/ janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Basic electrical and carpentry jobs under supervision where required
- Carry out Risk assessments when required.
- Carry out Building fabric audits with wider Team.
- Carry out monthly utility meter readings.
- Carry out small project works within the building.
Job ref HR1 FB HM