Job title: Maintenance Administrator
Location: Dublin 3
Sector: Transport / Engineering
Report to: Maintenance Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: €30k – immediate start
Systems: Maximo / ISO 9001
Benefits: Extensive - Casual dress, pension, employee assistant prog, training support, excellent work environment & much more
The Maintenance Administrator is responsible for drafting reports and manuals and other documents given to them by Maintenance Manager with the highest level of attention to details and accuracy.
If you have a background as a document controller, or experience using Maximo system this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop drafts of reports, manuals or other forms of documentation with compiled information using an approved company document format/template.
- Use of Procurement and Maintenance Administration System – Maximo. (Experience preferable but not essential as training will be provided);
- Liaise with the Maintenance Department and other departments, as deemed necessary to gather required information and data.
- Appropriately file and number required documentation.
- Coordinate completion of documentation in full compliance with deadlines.
- Assist with the compilation of company documentation for DT, JLT and MTCC, or other sites/contracts as requested by the business.
- Coordinate with the Document Controller for document numbers and storage on the Electronic Documentation Control System (EDCS);
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external to reach common goals, respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Produces condition-based asset reports.
- Maintains operational performance dashboard.
- General administrative responsibilities as requested by the Maintenance Manager.
- Previous administration / document control experience essential.
- Exceptional organizational & communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- Understanding of document and revision control.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems (MMS), Maximo advantageous.
- Familiarity with ISO standards of 9001:2015 and 550001:2014 advantageous.
- This is a high-pressure environment so applicant would need experience working to tight deadlines under pressure. Initiative and capability of working by oneself or part of a team.