Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
Salary: €50K doe
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 40 hours
Contract Type: Permanent (6 months probation)
As the Lead Planner/ Scheduler you will provide day to day planning & scheduling of all work carried out by the Technician Team and contract service providers
You will be at the heart of operations, delivering best-in-class Asset Care, Resource management, Planning, Co-ordination and Schedule management.
You will have responsibility for the Service Desk team, supervising three direct reports and reporting to the Operation Director.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the release and issue PPMs on a weekly/monthly basis
- To compile and maintain robust PPMs through the change control systems
- To monitor and report on the WIP-flow-completion of Reactive Task and PPMs
- Responsible for producing reports and assisting in compiling data for KPIs
- Responsible for the documentation is maintained to ISO 9001 compliance standards
- Responsible for all systems referencing the CMMS and maintaining of the CMMS system
- Assist the Technical supervisors and contract managers in any maintenance planning role
- Build relationships, organise and set up meetings with the team of technicians
- Technician resource planning including holiday management with technician supervisors
- Play a key role in crisis management, BCP and DR support
- Communicate any concerns to the Ops Manager in good time
- Issue monthly reports detailing key KPIs in relation to Service Desk objectives
- Encourage best practice behaviours in health, safety and environmental on a day to day basis
- Attend monthly meetings to review goals with Operations Manager
- Ensure complete hand–over reports are complete for each quarter
Experience, Training & Qualifications
- Minimum five years’ experience in both PPM and Reactive Planning and CMMS systems
- Degree in a relevant discipline e.g. supply chain very useful
- Candidate needs to be self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized
- Demonstrate the ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Project, and Business Management platforms.
- Experience in Asset care and reliability would be beneficial
- Hold a current valid driving licence
We look forward to receiving your application!