Title: IT Support Analyst - ERP
Location: Dublin 12
Pension, onsite parking
Our client, a professional software provider is seeking an IT Support Analyst to join their team. Reporting directly into the Support Manager you will be responsible for the support of Company's main software Application.
- Hardware set-up and support
- Software installation and maintenance
- Quickly respond to customers questions and problems
- Troubleshoot issues as required
- Assist in system upgrades, conversions and other maintenance routines
- Taking and logging calls into Salesforce!
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to respond to customers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Experience in the use of ERP Systems
- Knowledge of accounting practices.
- Sound problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills required.
- A willingness to learn is essential as extensive on-the-job training is provided.
- SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Windows Networking
- Strong written and oral English communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or to work unsupervised and take responsibility for the completion of tasks.
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEARS EXPERIENCE SUPPORTING AN ACCOUNTS PACKAGE!
- SQL systems experience
- Excellent telephone manner and comms
- Supporting Accounts package i.e. Sage or ERP