Title IT Support Analyst
Location Dublin 18
Contract Terms Permanent
Salary €35-40 pa
Hours 8.30am to 5pm or 9am to 5.30pm
Annual leave 21 days
Reporting to IT Manager
Benefits Pension, plus extensive benefits
Our client, a leading multinational engineering services provider is seeking an It Support Analyst to join their growing team.
Working as part of a team of 20, you will be based in their HQ in Dublin 18 and will also support another site in Leixlip.
Applicants must have full driving licence, and able to work on both sites.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing support calls from end users via different channels: helpdesk system, email, voicemail, telephone or in person
- Resolution of support calls in accordance with established Service Level Agreements – be that by the first line support person or by forwarding the ticket to other relevant personnel i.e. system admins or third-party support resource
- Logging all support calls and follow up with caller to confirm problem resolution
- Performing a range of systems administrative tasks under supervision of System Admin
- Installing new computers and network equipment
- Managing project specific logistics (orders and deliveries of IT equipment and software)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems
- Experience with supporting standard office applications (Microsoft Office, Autodesk Software, Adobe Acrobat, Skype for Business, MS Teams)
- Good knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server / Active Directory environment (end users/groups management)
- Experience with managing end users in Office365.
- Knowledge of sharing files and printers in Microsoft Windows network
- Familiarity with TCP/IP network
- Previous experience with appliance-based site to site VPN links (Fortigate, Cisco, CheckPoint)
- Previous experience with administration of multi-site Active Directory environment.
- Basic knowledge of Cisco switches (concept of vlans, subnets, trunks)
- Familiarity with remote support / access tools (LogMeIn, RDP)
- Basic experience with PC hardware (replacing hard drive, graphic card)
- Problem solving – to take structured approach to problems
- Ability to manage and prioritize own tasks
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve end users’ problem within Microsoft operating system environment
- Willing to constantly improve qualifications
- Full Driving Licence
- Windows 7 or 10
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Windows Server Active Directory (2012R2 or newer