Internal Recruiter (Contract)
If you are looking for a 6 Month contract position as an Internal Recruiter working for a semi -state company and you have a minimum of 2 years relevant recruitment experience we would be delighted to hear from you.
Start Date Mid-January 2022 – June 2022 Hrs – 39 per week 42 minute lunch break
The successful candidate will also benefit from the following:
- 23 days annual leave pro rata
- Free parking
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience
- Proven experience working within a high-volume recruitment or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient and efficient using a CRM systems
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- High attention to detail
- Screening applications
- Organising interviews
- Liaising with the company stakeholders
- Working with the HR Team to ensure that the needs of the business are being met
- Reference checking
- Work permit checks
- Organising Skills Assessment
- Managing all documentation from interview screening to contract offer
Positive Personal Attributes:
- Be personable with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Strong team player
If the job outlined above describes you, your skills & experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV for immediate review & we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our enquires. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a corporate finance manager.
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.