Import Freight Manager
Location North Dublin
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 pm, 1 hour break, 1-2 pm.
Salary €40k plus company bonus and VHI (after probation period)
No weekend / bank holiday or shift hours.
If you are looking for that next step into Management and have the following experience, we would really like to hear from you as this could be the job for You!
- At least 3 years’ experience, in the Irish market, working within Freight Forwarding preferably within Air /Ocean freight/Road Freight
- Familiar with Azyra Freight systems
- AEO Compliant
- Must hold IATA/FIATA certificates
Working for a Leading Freight Forwarding company with in a fast-paced import department.
- Knowledge of importing and customs brokerage of cargo by Road, Air and Sea Freight (LCL/FCL)
- Knowledge of all modes of despatch
- Capable of completing Customs Sads for Imports
- Experience in moving both Air, LCL and FCL and Road shipments from worldwide locations
- Knowledge of bookings and using suitable carriers depending on destination
- Strong Communications skills essential within the organisation and with overseas agents
- Responsible for all financials matters relating to their shipments. (Passing suppliers Invoices and issuing invoices to Customers).
- Excellent knowledge of customs clearance
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to establish a relationship with clients, suppliers, and internal staff.
- The ability to work on their own initiative to source rates and quote on ad hoc basis when required
If your skills and experience match what our client is looking for then we look forward to hearing from you and should you have any question in relation to the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Catherine on 01 6334040 and email your CV to email@example.com