Import Freight Clerk
Hours of Work Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30 pm, 1 hour break, 1-2 pm.
Salary €30k - €32k (doe)
Location North Dublin
No weekend / bank holiday or shift hours.
If you are looking at your next move within the Freight Industry, look no further we are looking for candidates who have the following experience to join a Leading Freight Forwarding Company in North County Dublin:
- At least 1 years’ experience, in the Irish market, working within Freight Forwarding preferably within Air /Ocean freight/Road Freight
- Familiar with Azyra Freight systems with Customs clearance experience.
- AEO Compliant
- Must hold IATA/FIATA certificates
- Knowledge of importing and customs brokerage of cargo by Road, Air and Sea Freight (LCL/FCL)
- Knowledge of all modes of despatch
- Capable of completing Customs Sads for Imports
- Experience in moving both Air, LCL and FCL and Road shipments from worldwide locations
- Knowledge of bookings and using suitable carriers depending on destination
- Strong Communications skills essential within the organisation and with overseas agents
- Responsible for all financials matters relating to their shipments. (Passing suppliers Invoices and issuing invoices to Customers).
- Excellent knowledge of customs clearance
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to establish a relationship with clients, suppliers, and internal staff.
- The ability to work on their own initiative to source rates and quote on ad hoc basis when required
We look forward to receiving your application and should you have any question please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01 6334040.