Experienced H.R. Lead
- 11 month contract
- 37 hours week, 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- €23.40/ph (€45K - €48K pro rata)
You will deliver a number of projects and services focused on the delivery of the Strategic Plan and H.R. Charter for our client, a Statutory body.
- Manage & support the delivery of HR related projects linked to the 2018 - 2022 Strategic Plan
- Assist with the management and delivery of the Performance Management & Development System & Programme
- Manage the CORE Pensions database and the Schemes Administration for the Pension Scheme members and the Single Public Pension (SPP) Scheme
- Manage all aspects of the CORE Management Information System
- Produce H.R. metrics and reports to support statutory reporting deadlines, decision making etc.
- Process monthly H.R. payroll using CORE MIS.
- Ensure that all contract end / leaving procedures and Maternity, Parental, Paternity leave and Sick leave are tracked and actioned
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection activities
- Deliver briefing sessions, H.R. clinics and develop Information Leaflets to support staff
- Support the HR team to ensure retention of the NSAI Excellence Through People Certification.
- Coordinate review of HR Policies & Procedures, the Staff Handbook, H.R. Operating Manual, CORE manuals etc
- Provide advice and support to managers and staff in all areas of Human Resources, employment law, policies and procedures etc.
- Deputise for the H.R. manager at meetings and events
Essential Skills & Experience
- Educated at least to degree level in a Human Resources or related subject.
- Chartered CIPD membership – current and at least to MCIP.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in an H.R. role to include team leadership and responsibility for delivery of programmes, projects and budgets.
- High levels of computer literacy to include CORE Management Information System or similar (CORE HR, Payroll & Pensions), MS Office.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and current HR related legislation and practices.
- A demonstrated ability to build professional relationships and networks.
- Track record of successfully leading competency based recruitment and selection campaigns through the full cycle.
- Demonstrated experience in Performance Management and Learning & Development / Continuous Professional Development activities.
- An understanding of Public Sector Pension schemes would be beneficial.
Job Ref HR1