HR Executive, 1 Year Contract – Oranmore
- Paying €16.60/ph (€30K - €32K pro rata pa)
- 37 hour week, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
You will deliver a number of projects and services focused on the delivery of the Strategic Plan and H.R. Charter for our client, a leading Statutory body based in Oranmore.
- Coordinate Learning & Development Programme including the booking of training, coaching, workshops, supporting Career Day etc.
- Support the delivery of HR related projects linked to the 2018 - 2022 Strategic Plan
- Assist with the management and delivery of the Performance Management & Development System & Programme
- Input and process H.R. payroll on a monthly basis using CORE MIS.
- Produce H.R. metrics and reports as required to support statutory reporting deadlines, decision making etc.
- Coordinate the time logging and leave management for the Organisation including administering the JournyX system, annual reporting and leave related communications with staff.
- Ensure that all contract end / leaving procedures and Maternity, Parental, Paternity leave and Sick leave are tracked, actioned and reported on in line with legislation and company policies & procedures.
- Manage the Recruitment & Selection activity for designated positions in line with employment / equality legislation.
- H.R. budget tracking and reporting, keeping H.R. manager updated on current status and future planned spending.
- Deliver briefing sessions, H.R. clinics and develop Information Leaflets to support Staff communications / Development and Health, Safety & Wellbeing initiatives.
- Support the H.R. Manager & team to ensure retention of the NSAI Excellence Through People Certification.
- Assist with 2019 review of HR Policies & Procedures, the Staff Handbook, H.R. Operating Manual, PMDS User manual and the CORE manuals.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Educated at least to degree level in a Human Resources or related subject.
- Chartered CIPD membership – current and at least to MCIP.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in an H.R. role to include coordinating Learning & Development and H.R. operations that involve the use of electronic Management Information Systems.
- High levels of computer literacy to include CORE Management Information System or similar (CORE HR, Payroll & Pensions), MS Office.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Irish employment law and current HR related legislation and practices.
- A demonstrated ability to build professional relationships and networks.
- Track record of successfully coordinating competency based recruitment and selection campaigns through the full cycle.
Job ref HR1