- Title: HR Business Partner
- Location: Dublin 11
- Salary: Guiding €45K upwards
Our client, a leading Healthcare company, is looking for a dynamic HR professional to join their successful HR Team.
You will provide a professional and responsive HR service to support the growth and development of the company and employees. This includes delivering support in recruitment, employee relations, induction, training and development, HR policies and administration, as well as participating in HR projects focusing on developing the people and the organisation.
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- To support the recruitment process, identifying and responding to recruitment needs, interviewing and selecting high quality candidates, managing recruitment administration and the recruitment database, and supporting the ongoing development of the service and its supplier relationships.
- To support the ongoing management and continuous improvement of the effective and efficient HR administrative infrastructure, including contracts of employment, policies and procedures, while also taking responsibility for HR records, metrics and reports.
- Management and Delivery of HR Projects in line with the needs of the organisation
- Managing employee relations issues as they arise included the completion of Disciplinary & Grievance processes.
- Development of Performance Improvement Plans as required.
- Coaching Managers in relation to dealing with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- To support the HR Champion for GDPR, ensuring that the organisation is compliant.
- Strategically planning how to will meet current and future HR needs
- Establish HR management practices to support management and employees in achieving their day-to-day goals.
- Assist with the development, implementation and coordination of HR policies, processes, practices, and programs in Ireland and Europe
- Experience in Employee Relations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to establish collaborative working relationships across the organisation
- Solutions oriented with strong employee relations skills/ experience and excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
- Familiarity with HRIS Systems
- Outstanding project management, presentation and communication skills
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with strong project management and administration skills
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Office applications and HR Database knowledge
- Appropriate Degree with CIPD
- A minimum of 2 years HR Business Partner experience in a progressive HR environment
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Ref HR1 - FB HRG