This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a busy growing company where your days will be busy and varied.
We are working with our client to recruit a HR & Business Administrator for a large employer in Co Clare. The purpose of the role is to provide Business Administration, Human Resource, and Marketing support to the business. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and build your career.
As a HR & Business Administrator, you will work closely with senior managerial and executive team to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. Central to the role will be the day-to-day management of routine HR activities.
You will also provide marketing campaign co-ordination; administration; facilitation; online management, implementation, and enhancement of marketing activities.
Carry out sales support and customer care administration.
Carry out daily, weekly, and monthly operational administrative support tasks including HR administration, schedule and calendar management, reporting, filing, internal management task co-ordination and follow-up. Ensure that all HR & Business tasks are delivered on time, in a compliant manner.
Ensure robust governance of marketing campaign and provide ambition and commitment to the business. Be an enabler to success. You will be at the heart of the business, working alongside the leadership team, and will provide invaluable help in supporting them with the day-to-day running of the business with administrative work. This is a role you can make your own.
Our client would like:
5 years’ experience in Human Resources, customer care, marketing, and office administration
1. To be successful you will need to be self-starter, with strong communication capability, determined, professional and extremely well organized.
2. You need to be customer focused - delivering an exceptional service to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
3. You need to be an effective communicator: professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Teamwork is involved so you will need to actively contribute to the development of the team environment demonstrating a flexible approach.
5. Should hold a current driving licence.
In this role you will report to the Director of Operations.
The company is based in Ennis, Co Clare
It is a full time position which will be offered after a successful six month probation period
Salary will be circa €35k per annum with benefits as befit a company
If this describes you and your next opportunity, then we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV now for review and feedback.