Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Location: Dublin 2
Salary: €45K - €50k and a wide range of excellent benefits including pension and health insurance
Contract: Permanent, Full time
An excellent opportunity to join a world Class Property Management business in Dublin. If you are hard-working and ambitious, this role should certainly be of interest to you!
You will visit and ensure the safety of a wide range of properties including office buildings, shopping centres, retail parks, business parks and industrial estates.
Main Job Role and Responsibilities
- Inspect each managed property on a regular basis.
- Prepare a Health and Safety Report on each property.
- Update and maintain a database of all completed Health and Safety Audits.
- Resolve high-risk Health and Safety concerns with team members and Management.
- Review all Health and Safety Standards being carried out across managed properties.
- Review all Safety Standards and any ISO Procedures in place.
- Update Building Managers and Property Managers on relevant/ new Health and Safety Legislation
The Ideal candidate will have the following
- Third Level qualification in Health & Safety discipline.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Other Health and Safety training qualifications/memberships would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3/4 years’ experience required, and experience in the Construction / Engineering Industry would be an advantage.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills, including proficiency in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong at multi-tasking with problem solving skills.
- Ability to work as part of team and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.