HARD SERVICES MANAGER - Facilities - 6 month contract
Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
Salary: €70K pro rata DOE
Location: Home based with travel
Reporting to: General Manager
A great opportunity for career development, providing supplier and contractor management for the end users of our client, a successful outsourced FM services provider.
You’ll have a strong technical M&E background, with project management experience in an established FM environment. This could be a perfect role for you so call us today!
Main Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of first-class contract performance
- Manage staff on site, mobile technicians and sub-contractors.
- Manage the senior client relationship
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement effective communications
- Attend client meetings as required
- Identify and implement innovations to improve service delivery.
- Ensure there is a clearly defined procedure for solving problems
- Manage and Supervise all direct reports.
- Take responsibility for quality, environmental and health & safety issues
- Monitor the quality of all work by engineering audits and ongoing reviews
- Ensure project works are completed on time and within budget
- Effective sourcing and utilisation of materials and subcontractors
- Monitor contract budgets and control costs
- Support the development of new sales to ensure continuous growth
- Comply with contractual requirements including all SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Production of reports at regular intervals as required
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant professional, technical and/ or management qualification with a strong track record in facilities management in a corporate environment
- 5 years’ project management/ facilities management / technical service delivery
- Knowledge of the following: HVAC, Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system
- An understanding of legal and compliance requirements
- Experience of facilities-related projects including office fit outs, refurbishments, space planning and complex office moves
- Strong vendor management and relationship development skill
- Experience developing procedures and mobilisation of large-scale contracts
- Ensure the provision of a 24/7 emergency on call service
We look forward to receiving your application!