Administrator, Grant Applications - 12 month contract
Our client, a Contracting Authority Public Sector client is looking for an experienced administrator to work in their grant applications department.
- Location: Dublin 2
- Hours of work: 37 hours, Monday to Friday
- Holidays: 23 days plus Public Holidays.
- Rate of pay: €14.15 per hour
Main Job Role
- Process applications for grants
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for grant payment
- Advise on claim procedures and assist client to meet requirements.
- Assist in transfer of data between interfacing financial systems.
- Assist in month end grants reconciliation process.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- A proficiency in dealing with figures
- A strong team player
- Experience of administration of grant programmes would be useful
- Project management knowledge useful
- Well-developed IT skills.