A Public Sector client is looking for a Programme Administrator- Grant/Compliance in their Legal & Contracts Department. The term of the role is for 12 months. Based in Dublin 2. You will be working a 37-hour week and enjoy 23 days annual leave plus Public Holidays.
Salary €27,230 or €14.15 per hour
Essential experience: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate
- A third level qualification in Business or Finance
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a comparative role
- A proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect and impart information in a clear, methodical and accurate way
- A strong team player with ability to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders
Desirable criteria: Experience of administration of grant programmes would be a distinct advantage for this role.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and results orientation.
- Project management knowledge with ability to achieve key deadlines.
- Well-developed IT skills.
If this describes your skills and experience, if you can give a commitment for a 12-month period then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV NOW!