Title: Graduate Building Surveyor
Salary: €28K - €30K DOE with a fantastic benefits package
We are seeking to recruit a brand new Building Surveyor for our client, a world leader in the Irish Property business. You will work on Client commercial property portfolios, covering acquisition and sales.
Why this role? Not only does our client offers a strong base salary and bonus scheme, there are excellent company benefits including private health insurance, gym membership, travel to work schemes, half day birthdays, social programme, education opportunities etc
PLEASE don’t miss this opportunity to work with industry leaders – apply to Hall Recruitment today!
- Undertake a wide range of work across all core building surveying competencies
- Undertake technical due diligence surveys, defect analysis, dilapidations, building refurbishment and construction monitoring.
- Work with and support the Building Consultancy team and the company as a whole
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Building Surveying
- Excellent IT skills – to include Microsoft Office and Autodesk suite
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
- A capability for achieving tight deadlines
- Organised task manager who can handle a number of regular deadlines
- Full Driver’s licence