Title: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT (GRADUATE)
- The successful candidate will play an important role within the finance team and have responsibility for effectively managing the payment of suppliers and expenses in addition to other duties.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service focus, excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work within a team.
- Educational assistance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking and processing of all invoices
- Checking and processing of all electronically submitted expenses
- Payment of suppliers by cheque or bank transfer
- Preparation of supplier account reconciliations
- Overall management of supplier accounts
- Provide cover for other roles within the finance team when necessary
- Ad hoc administration as required
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Experience required:
- Previous Accounts experience within a Professional Services Company desirable
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Strong PC application skills
- Experienced organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective time management skills
If this describes you and what you can offer, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team
-Why Apply Through Hall Recruitment-
Hall Recruitment is an Irish owned business. We are a recruitment agency which respects the interests of our candidates and work to advance them ethically. We take the time to get to know our candidates, taking a sincere interest in them and their career. As employers ask us to paint a picture of our proposed candidates, by getting to know you we will ethically represent who you are and what you can do. With our extensive experience in the recruitment field, combined with the relationships we have built with our clients over the years we are committed to bring happy candidates and satisfied employers together.
To best represent you for this position we expect to receive truthful information and honest answers to our questions. In return you will receive our highest standards of ethical treatment as we champion you for this position as a Graduate accounts payable assistant .
We recommend that you include your CV and cover letter with your application to give us a full representation of you. We have a constant influx of new positions, so remember if you are not successful for this position, you may be more suited to the next. The more we know about you the better we can represent you, to help you achieve your career goals.
Before you upload your CV, refer to our CV guide to ensure yours’ stands out from the crowd in the best way possible. Remember recruiters, employers and their HR teams receive thousands of applications each day. To ensure your success follow our simple steps and put your best foot forward.