Title Financial Accountant
Location Dublin 18
Contract Terms Permanent
Salary €65k per annum
Reporting to Group Financial Controller
Hours 8.30am to 5pm
Annual leave 21 days
Benefits Pension, plus extensive benefits
Our client, a leading multinational engineering services provider is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the audit preparation and audit engagements of the Group’s entities across several locations. The role will be challenging and will offer exposure to senior managers/Directors within the business.
- Prepare for and manage the audit process for the Group’s subsidiaries.
- Influence and lead strong control environment and maintain strong ownership of ledgers and reconciliations.
- Liaising with business unit management, non-financial stakeholders and back office accounting teams.
- Interact and report to group finance function.
- Liaising with local and regional finance functions and audit firms.
- Assist with the development of the financial systems across the business.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A high calibre qualified accountant (4+ years PQE) and experience in a similar role.
- Experience handling annual audit assignments from client side in multiple jurisdictions.
- Must have previous experience with group and multinational environments.
- Strong Accounting standards knowledge and experience.
- Strong Excel and system skills, ideally some SAP exposure.
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
- High levels of energy and motivation, with a track record of delivery.
- Strong organisation, report writing, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- International travel may be required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment